Cynthia L. Beanblossom, M.Ed., LPC, founded Pediatric & Family Excellence through her desire it to make a difference in her community and our global community. She has successfully counseled individuals throughout the country.
Cynthia received her master's degree in Counselor Education at Auburn University, Auburn, Ala. She has completed three years of Ph.D. coursework in Educational Psychology at Auburn University, with research in cognition focusing on creative problem solving and the mind-body connection. Cynthia received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Earlham College.
Cynthia strives to help people feel and be their very best as quickly as possible.
A few of Cynthia's professional successes include:
- Guided over 100 Guided Afterlife Connection experiences, helping to lessen the grief of lost loved ones both human and pet.
- Counseled and Coached thousands of individuals to achieve their goals and dreams.
- Developed and taught the 1997 Auburn University Varsity Men's Swim Team optimal performance skills which helped the Men's Team win the NCAA Championships as a Team for the first time in the history of Auburn University Swimming.
- Developed and taught the Auburn University Varsity Women's Swim Team optimal performance skills, which helped them achieve 5th in the 1997 NCAA Championships.
- Taught Auburn University's varsity men's swim team optimal performance skills, which helped them achieve their first Team NCAA Championship in the history of Auburn University. They were also the first team in Auburn history to win an NCAA title.
- Development of language and physical education programs in Indonesia's higher education system, the international education system and within the U.S. public and private primary, secondary and higher education systems.
- Over 30 years of teaching, counseling, and program development experience in higher education.
- Continues to be 1500 meter Women's Track & Field record holder at Earlham, her undergraduate Alma Mater.
- Champion of the Black Hills Women's Half Triathalon, placing 12th overall among the Men.
- Champion of Girls 1500 Meters ~ Indianapolis Scarborough Canada Peace Games Track & Field
- Member of many Championship Medley and Distance Medley Track & Field Relay Teams at Earlham and in the Indianapolis Scarborough Canada Peace Games Track & Field. "Being a member of Relay Teams is truly one of the most exhilarating and inspiring experiences in my Athletic Career!"
In my free time, I enjoy traveling and learning about other cultures, their ways of living, food and art. I love spending time in nature with my significant other and my beloved Great Pyrenees. I also enjoy reading, creative cooking, gardening, creative arts, music and movies.
Click HERE for my Curriculum Vitae
"My GAC with Cynthia is the most VALUABLE experience I have ever had. How do I know it was real? The resentment in my heart was replaced with FORGIVENESS and LOVE!" ~ Todd